The weather has been crazy. We are currently in a hotel room about 20 minutes from home. Our power went out around 3am the night before last and after freezing for quite some time, Louis found us a hotel room to come to. We asked our neighbor to come with us and she did. It's slightly weird but God put it on Louis' hear to ask her. Today I spent time calling and texting people I don't normally talk to, those in my family, some of my old friends and it felt good but I realized that when I decided to publicly start talking about my sexual abuse that those relationships might go away and that part, it makes me sad regardless of how needed it might be. 

Sometimes talking to my mom is good, like today and then other times it's like pure hell. Why do I do this to myself? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

02-11-2021 Entry 1

02-17-2021 entry 5

02-13-2021 Entry 3